July 21, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

Author Topic: Eating Dog In China (blog)  (Read 455 times)

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
Eating Dog In China (blog)
« on: July 16, 2017, 12:29:28 PM »
Hi everybody.

I'm moving to China, so I started a new blog to document the adventure. My other blog is over. There's no point in having a blog called Eating Dog in Korea if I don't live in Korea.

Thanks for your support.

Here's the address:

http://eatingdoginchina.blogspot.com

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
Re: Eating Dog In China (blog)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 03:38:21 PM »
Keep posting your blog links on this thread.  I read your blog to pass the time.

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
Also, I just read the first entry in your new blog.  I don't know if I like the direction your are taking it.  I only read your old blog to keep up with outrageous news.

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 05:09:03 PM »
Man, what a load of crap. You are the worst writer in the world.

I am not the type to totally destroy someone's creative efforts.  I try to offer actual feedback.  I don't know what to say about this blog.  I can't even figure out if he likes his family or not.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:48:59 PM by defenderoftherealm »

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 05:57:18 PM »

I am not the type to totally destroy someone's creative efforts.  I try to offer actual feedback.  I don't know what to say about this blog.  I can't even figure out if he likes his family or not.

I'll try harder.

Offline insulimted

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 11:41:43 AM »
You probably saw the thread about dealing with the humidity. The advice of many Koreans is to eat dog. That is one way that they deal with the heat and humidity. So I responded 'eat a dog'. And a few days later received a warning for trolling. Aren't mods inconsistent for always allowing this thread title? But what’s new. Mods are truly pathetic individuals. I bet they dampen their underwear every time they exercise their authority.   

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 12:17:24 PM »

I enjoy his writing style. It's got a straightforwardness and clarity of sentiment. Too many people try to write with thrills and flowery language. The formulaic nature also helps. It's like an episode of 'Law & Order'. Is it 'Breaking Bad' or 'Game of Thrones'? No. But sometimes you don't want that. Sometimes you just want something that is familiar, comforting, and resolves itself in a short period of time, complete with a daily lesson.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:47:37 PM by Mr.DeMartino »

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »
You probably saw the thread about dealing with the humidity. The advice of many Koreans is to eat dog. That is one way that they deal with the heat and humidity. So I responded 'eat a dog'. And a few days later received a warning for trolling. Aren't mods inconsistent for always allowing this thread title? But what’s new. Mods are truly pathetic individuals. I bet they dampen their underwear every time they exercise their authority.

In defense of the moderators...My blog isn't actually about eating dog. I use it as a metaphor. Eating dog is the equivalent of eating crap.

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 12:45:59 PM »

Offline insulimted

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 02:41:54 PM »

In defense of the moderators...My blog isn't actually about eating dog. I use it as a metaphor. Eating dog is the equivalent of eating crap.

That makes it worse. You culturally appropriate a part of Korean and Chinese culture in an attempt to drive traffic to your bolg. I used 'eat a dog' as advice because that's the exact advice that many Koreans would give. Nothing against you, just the dumb **** mods. Were they ever actually teachers? Did they run their classroom like this? Randomly and inconsistently enforcing vague rules? If they did the students would think that they were assholes or idiots or both. Mohammad.... 

Offline HabsFanInKorea

• Adventurer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 02:50:06 PM »

That makes it worse. You culturally appropriate a part of Korean and Chinese culture in an attempt to drive traffic to your bolg. I used 'eat a dog' as advice because that's the exact advice that many Koreans would give. Nothing against you, just the dumb **** mods. Were they ever actually teachers? Did they run their classroom like this? Randomly and inconsistently enforcing vague rules? If they did the students would think that they were assholes or idiots or both. Mohammad....
Your everywear stirring up shit today.  Got nothing batter to do?

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook

Offline kengreen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:43:45 PM »

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment