September 20, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

Author Topic: WTH is this nonsense Freeman Society?  (Read 571 times)

Offline taeyang

• Moderator - LVL 4
  • Waygook Lord
Re: WTH is this nonsense Freeman Society?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 08:11:27 AM »
didn't know about this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land.

interesting concept...
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

Offline turningsteel

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 11:36:20 AM »
Look up the sovereign citizen movement. Same thing. When I was in college, I worked for the U.S. government for a semester. I sorted through reams of paperwork from these idiots claiming all kinds of things. I remember the one guy declaring that he didn't have to pay taxes because the taxes were owed by 'John Doe' and he was 'john doe'. He claimed he wasn't subject to the laws of the US government because he wasn't the person on the birth certificate and social security card. He had changed his name to lower case letters. He sent us a 200 page document that boiled down to that fact. The rantings of a lunatic. Makes for a good laugh though.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »
Look up the sovereign citizen movement. Same thing. When I was in college, I worked for the U.S. government for a semester. I sorted through reams of paperwork from these idiots claiming all kinds of things. I remember the one guy declaring that he didn't have to pay taxes because the taxes were owed by 'John Doe' and he was 'john doe'. He claimed he wasn't subject to the laws of the US government because he wasn't the person on the birth certificate and social security card. He had changed his name to lower case letters. He sent us a 200 page document that boiled down to that fact. The rantings of a lunatic. Makes for a good laugh though.

I've seen videos of these people.

"I have all the rights of a citizen but I don't have to follow any of the laws."

Like.......................... are you a retard? In what fantasy are you living in?
Ignoring isnít the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.

Offline carolina2korea

• Explorer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 06:19:51 PM »

Offline gurudanny98

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 08:08:01 PM »
It seems that the movie Idiocracy is becoming more of a documentary and less of a satire

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
They are free... until they get tossed in jail.

:)

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment