November 22, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Author Topic: The unedited Megyn Kelly interview with Putin.  (Read 4725 times)

Offline some waygug-in

• Super Waygook
Re: The unedited Megyn Kelly interview with Putin.
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2017, 12:11:24 AM »
Trump's an obvious a$$hole so anyone who supports him is either an a$$hole themself or a damn fool for being unable to see what a disaster he is for the country and the world.

When I encounter a Trump supporter I think to myself a$$hole and/or idiot.

Does that make me an 'elitist'?

Oh well, what I said about Trump fans is true.

What you are missing here is the "anyone but Hillary" factor.   If the Democrats would have  gone with Sanders, the election would have been a lot different.   

Democrats have no one to blame but themselves, but they are too self-important to admit
their own faults.   

The more you blame Trump and his supporters, the more you say about yourself.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2017, 05:13:32 AM »
What you are missing here is the "anyone but Hillary" factor.   If the Democrats would have  gone with Sanders, the election would have been a lot different. 

Would it? Had he been the frontrunner / clinched the nomination, Russians would have spread fake news about him. "Anyone but Sanders" would have been the mantra.

Offline some waygug-in

• Super Waygook
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2017, 05:25:58 AM »
Yes it would. 

Accept it and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:38:03 AM by some waygug-in »

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2017, 06:58:06 AM »

Offline waygookkorea

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2017, 10:08:08 AM »

I'm not going to watch this IQ worshipping eugenicist drivel. Take that talk somewhere else LifeImprovement. The 8 months since the election has really changed you  :sad:

Offline waygookkorea

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2017, 03:37:29 PM »
Trump's an obvious a$$hole so anyone who supports him is either an a$$hole themself or a damn fool for being unable to see what a disaster he is for the country and the world.

When I encounter a Trump supporter I think to myself a$$hole and/or idiot.

Does that make me an 'elitist'?

Oh well, what I said about Trump fans is true.

Before the election you tried to at least be polite... now its all cursing and rambling about a racial hierarchy based upon your worship of high IQs.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2017, 03:45:13 PM »
Life Improvement, I wouldn't post videos of Sam Harris or Anne Applebaum to convince anyone. That's like them posting a video by Sean Hannity or Pat Buchanan to convince you. You're not going to even click. At least try someone like George F. Will or Charles Krauthammer or someone who actually has something resembling conservative credentials. Similarly, Aurata shouldn't post RT and Sputnik news clips to convince people. Go for at least something from one of the MSM/Center-left magazines (there have been articles in The Nation, The Week, Rolling Stone, and The Hill) that all question the whole Russia thing. Post something by Glenn Greenwald or Noam Chomsky or Matt Taibi.

As I've pointed out before, whenever I debate you guys and provide links, I always go with MSM sources because quite simply my argument would have zero credibility if I used anything but.

You at least have to be able to empathize with those who disagree with you enough to see why they think the way they do and why they feel certain points are very strong and valid.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »
What the MSM won't show you: the unadulterated interview, as it was before the NBC removed all the relevant bits...

Cool, I bookmarked it for when I get some time (video taken down, new link below). American "free press" is a joke, it's the same propaganda as North Korea, just more sophisticated. Hopefully Putin rips apart her pretentious alternate reality, he must be having a huge laugh @ the meltdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WPk6Rxx00

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2017, 09:56:29 AM »
I just saw the first 3 episodes of 'Putin Interviews' by Oliver Stone.  Awesome stuff.

Offline LightinDarkness

• Adventurer
  • Your Word is a lamp to my feet, a light to my path
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »
Yeah... Megyn Kelly messed up royally with her interview of Alex Jones tonight too, if anyone has kept up on that. The sloppy editing jobs have pretty much sealed her fate. Nice to see the death knell of the msm though. From my perspective, God is exposing all these people because He's sick of it all.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying watching everything play out. You guys should watch Fleccas Talks on YouTube if you haven't, he gets the views of the protesters on the streets, and it's quite hilarious.

Have a great Monday :D
You are amazing. You are beautiful. You are loved.Your life has purpose. Your Salvation was bought at a high price, but given freely. Trust in Jesus, the one who loved you enough to pay it all, and you will be saved. He loves you enough to conquer the grave, He is risen, and alive!

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2017, 10:22:06 AM »
Yeah... Megyn Kelly messed up royally with her interview of Alex Jones tonight too, if anyone has kept up on that. The sloppy editing jobs have pretty much sealed her fate. Nice to see the death knell of the msm though. From my perspective, God is exposing all these people because He's sick of it all.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying watching everything play out. You guys should watch Fleccas Talks on YouTube if you haven't, he gets the views of the protesters on the streets, and it's quite hilarious.

Have a great Monday :D

Wait, did you just call Putin a god?

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
Re: Alex Jones Responds To Megyn Kelly Firestorm
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2017, 05:26:12 PM »
This is Alex Jones response if you'll take the time to watch it.  (Put the headphones on if you're at school.) 

It does seem Meghan Kelly kept pushing a certain narrative, just like most mainstream media nowadays.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEizpwC5Vfw

She has selective editing and lies about her intentions.  She ambushes her own narrative while cutting out many other things.  NBC her new boss, fake news.

The depths of idiocy on the waygook forums never cease to amaze me.

http://www.nbcnews.com/megyn-kelly/video/megyn-kelly-reports-on-alex-jones-and-infowars-970743875859

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2017, 06:16:23 PM »

:sad:

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2017, 12:17:15 AM »
Would it? Had he clinched the nomination, Russians would have spread fake news about him.

Putin must be the most powerful man in the world, then. ., if as you claim, he is able to place in office his choice for president of the united states at will.

So the USA is nothing, after all.

Despite their massive intelligence budget and 16 intelligence agencies, plus those of their Nato vassals,.. they are still no match for Putin! That is according to you, Megyn Kelly and the entirety of the globalist-owned western media.

If you really believe that the USA is ruled by Putin .. then why don't you close down the expensive NSA and CIA "intelligence" agencies and just use the money to bribe Putin to stop choosing the president of the united states?
Imagine your Korea...

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2017, 07:08:27 AM »
Elections are always close. Fake news can tip the balance. Putin's filthy rich. But Russia overall is not. Most of the citizens are poor. The US has more than ten times the amount of wealth. And the USA does not bribe bad people. America stands for truth and justice.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2017, 07:10:23 AM »
By the way, Russia's been spreading fake news for a long time. Even they were surprised they were able to get the buffoon Trump elected this time around though.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2017, 07:19:50 AM »
Russia (with Putin): bad
USA (sans Trump): good
InfoWars/ZeroHedge/RT fake news: bad
Mainstream Western media: good
Nationalism: bad
Isolationism: bad
Globalism: good

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2017, 07:27:13 AM »
By the way I don't believe in censorship...

...also giving a platform to a liar can be bad...

...so on the NBC website or whereever the interview could be shown in full with commentary to shoot down Putin's spin.

Then Putin/RT/ZeroHedge/InfoWars can respond to that commentary, etc. 

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2017, 07:27:32 AM »
If a side in a argument were to choose someone as a representative, Life Improvement you would be the absolute worse choice to make.
Life Improvement (The Idiot)<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aurata (The Fool)

At least its a fair fight. Two morons, wildly tilting at windmills.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2017, 07:33:26 AM »
You're the idiot. You thought Clinton and Trump were equally bad. They weren't. Likewise me and Aurata are not equally bad/equally stupid/equally inaccurate. What would be the statistical odds of that? False equivalence. Should I call you and maximmm equally foolish? Well, you believe the same thing... Or do you?