November 19, 2017, 08:24:04 PM

Author Topic: The most evil regime on Earth  (Read 2343 times)

Online Aristocrat

• Expert Waygook
The most evil regime on Earth
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »
I find Chinese history fascinating... until we get to 1945, where it becomes terrifying.

Honestly, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more evil, brutal and powerful regime than the CCP.

Some background on this video; Falun Gong is a Chinese practice of meditation, similar to Tai Chi or Yoga. It focuses on mental, physical and spiritual well-being, mainly by performing certain motions whilst controlling breathing. It became immensely popular among Mainland Chinese and spread to the rest of the world. The CCP quickly saw this as a threat and banned it. Practitioners were beaten up, tortured and imprisoned.

In the rest of the world, one would have to wait months or years to get an organ match, should you need a transplant. In China, it typically takes minutes or hours... You can call beforehand, state which organ you need, blood type etc. and by the time you arrive, it's there.
Falun Gong practitioners are being murdered and having their organs harvested, all at the behest of the CCP. It's estimated that their deaths have gone into the millions.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
Re: The most evil regime on Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:43:03 AM »
I find Chinese history fascinating... until we get to 1945, where it becomes terrifying.

Honestly, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more evil, brutal and powerful regime than the CCP.

Some background on this video; Falun Gong is a Chinese practice of meditation, similar to Tai Chi or Yoga. It focuses on mental, physical and spiritual well-being, mainly by performing certain motions whilst controlling breathing. It became immensely popular among Mainland Chinese and spread to the rest of the world. The CCP quickly saw this as a threat and banned it. Practitioners were beaten up, tortured and imprisoned.

In the rest of the world, one would have to wait months or years to get an organ match, should you need a transplant. In China, it typically takes minutes or hours... You can call beforehand, state which organ you need, blood type etc. and by the time you arrive, it's there.
Falun Gong practitioners are being murdered and having their organs harvested, all at the behest of the CCP. It's estimated that their deaths have gone into the millions.

Remove powerful and it's pretty difficult to find a lot agreement.

With the inclusion of power, you're only including a couple of countries. The other country being the US. Even at 50/50,re you'd find a lot of disagreement.

I'm assuming you mean at the present.

Which government is more evil? The US or China?
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

Online Aristocrat

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:52:47 AM »

Remove powerful and it's pretty difficult to find a lot agreement.

With the inclusion of power, you're only including a couple of countries. The other country being the US. Even at 50/50,re you'd find a lot of disagreement.

I'm assuming you mean at the present.

Which government is more evil? The US or China?

Yeah, 'powerful' is probably a stretch. Chinese GDP, aside from being inflated from all those ghost cities, is claimed to be more stable than Japan's!  :laugh:
Despite their economy essentially being a Ponzi scheme, their affinity for hard power and their unflinching and uncompromising determination to get what they want puts them, at least in observable terms, more likely to use what power they have than say, the US.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 10:40:33 AM »
China does seem to be able to get a lot of countries to change their policy or at least nudge them in their direction. I'd classify China as the second most powerful country in the world. Maybe their economy collapses. They just got downgraded by Moody's, I think. That's being said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Big US air strike just killed over 100 people.

I wouldn't really classify any country as evil, but their actions can be pretty bad.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

Online Aristocrat

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 11:36:04 AM »
China does seem to be able to get a lot of countries to change their policy or at least nudge them in their direction. I'd classify China as the second most powerful country in the world. Maybe their economy collapses. They just got downgraded by Moody's, I think. That's being said, I'll believe it when I see it.

I wouldn't really classify any country as evil, but their actions can be pretty bad.

I wouldn't classify countries as evil either, the regimes that rule them though.

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 11:54:10 AM »
http://www.bible.ca/falun-gong-falun-dafa-zhuan-falun.htm

This is what Canadian bible peeps say about these 'meditation exercises'.

It kind of reminds me of what Koreans say about the local cult (the mannam peeps) and US peeps say about Scientology.

Offline Baby Aubergine

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 12:19:52 PM »
I mean once you get past a certain point it really doesn't serve any purpose to talk about 'more evil'. Really you can just compare how flamboyantly insane their reigns of terror were/are.

Not to make light of the subject, but in that category I might nominate the first Equatoguinean president, Francisco Nguema https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Mac%C3%ADas_Nguema

Even just looking at the three-line 'Early Life' section there you can definitely see some contributing factors to how he ended up like that. Always find it fascinating when a messed up psycho kid coming from nothing actually rises to ultimate power though.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 12:58:16 PM »

I wouldn't classify countries as evil either, the regimes that rule them though.

My fault. I wrote it in a rush. So the CCP is one regime. How would you consider regimes in democracies? I think the longer in power the more bad shit you rack up.
-AP

Offline KathyM

• Waygookin
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 01:31:51 PM »
America is the most evil regime. They killed, sexually assaulted, and enslaved Natives and Africans. America starts the most wars. Uses its media and hollywood movies as propaganda and continues to exploit minorities in their own country and make other races look like their the enemy. Nobody cheats and commits the most evil crimes in America. Even the Economic Collapse which tore down the entire world financially, was 100% built by America. Now with the rise of hate crimes across America due to Trump, I would say the most evil country is and will be America unless other countries start getting more power.

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 01:38:26 PM »
America is the most evil regime. They killed, sexually assaulted, and enslaved Natives and Africans. America starts the most wars. Uses its media and hollywood movies as propaganda and continues to exploit minorities in their own country and make other races look like their the enemy. Nobody cheats and commits the most evil crimes in America. Even the Economic Collapse which tore down the entire world financially, was 100% built by America. Now with the rise of hate crimes across America due to Trump, I would say the most evil country is and will be America unless other countries start getting more power.
KathyM, the gyopo dude pretending to be a lady on the internet and really hates white people in Korea, doesn't appreciate America. A little surprised.

Offline Baby Aubergine

• Super Waygook
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
Kathy is my wife

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »

i.e. What one cult says about another.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 01:57:59 PM »

Offline Baby Aubergine

• Super Waygook
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »
BELOVED SON

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 02:19:46 PM »

Not to make light of the subject, but in that category I might nominate the first Equatoguinean president, Francisco Nguema https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Mac%C3%ADas_Nguema

Even just looking at the three-line 'Early Life' section there you can definitely see some contributing factors to how he ended up like that. Always find it fascinating when a messed up psycho kid coming from nothing actually rises to ultimate power though.

This wikipedia article was a fascinating read.  What else can you recommend?

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 02:25:41 PM »

i.e. What one cult says about another.

Oh, I agree.  But it also signifies that OP is being somewhat ignorant in depicting these Falung Gong peeps as being these benevolent yoga club folks.  If the bible folks are right, this group is no different from the local Mannam cult pretending to be a peace movement. 

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 02:31:50 PM »
I don't think the Reptilians have the best of intentions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

Offline Baby Aubergine

• Super Waygook
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 02:39:30 PM »
If we're moving into the realm of cults:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo

The Tokyo '95 sarin nerve gas attack guys. Also, I think, still the only non-state actor to ever test a nuclear weapon.

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 02:40:05 PM »

It kind of reminds me of what Koreans say about the local cult (the mannam peeps) and US peeps say about Scientology.
Looks like that site bought into the Communist Party's propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
Mannam and Scientology both are 'cults' according to the textbook definition (modern day savour figure / predictions of apocalypse / isolationist / required fees and dues in order to be included). Falun Gong have none of these things. It's barely a religion... more a philosophy.

When I was in uni, my landlady was a practitioner (she was a first generation immigrant from mainland China), so I always politely took and read all the pamphlets. Even discounting the hyperbole that pamphlets inevitably include,  Falun Gong persecution in China is pretty horrific.  :sad:

Offline maximmm

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
See, the reason why I have decided to do a bit of research into this peace loving yoga club is because I figured it was rather odd for China to treat this group so harshly (though, to be fair, we do have Tibet as an example of a great injustice by China). 

So, no - apparently it's not just the bible peeps that see Falun Gong as a cult. 
https://www.culteducation.com/group/1254-falun-gong/6922-is-falun-gong-a-cult.html
Western researcher/renown cult expert.

http://www.icsahome.com/articles/what-falun-gong-really-teaches
Chinese researcher

Again, if you read what they write, it seems to have more in common with mannam than anything else. 
Still, even if it is a cult, they should rather imprison cult leaders rather than execute its members.  So, we do agree on that point, at least. 

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:24:57 PM by maximmm »