April 23, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

Author Topic: Trump supporter discriminates against Korean American  (Read 945 times)

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan

Offline Teemowork

• Super Waygook
Re: Trump supporter discriminates against Korean American
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
FAKE NEWS: "Racist AirBNB Host Refuses Asian"!?

Perfect example of how mainstream media cuts VERY SPECIFIC texts, posts, screenshots, of any story just to produce a very biased story for the ratings.

Rather than just throwing out the entire story in full, with texts from both sides that INCLUDES CONTEXT, the media just loves to produce biased garbage.  It's like impossible to get the 100% truth these days.  Media loves to give you a 5% snippet of the most horrible parts, delete the context, add a clickbait title, and BAM, POST FOR THE BEST VIEWER RATINGS.

The whole populous sees a shocking title, completely misunderstands the story because of the lack of context, crazy protests and riots break out, people get hurt, people call other people racist even when they are not, Trump gets elected.  Smooth...

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »
Discriminating against people is completely natural, I see no problem.

I don't want to hire liberals, also I don't hire women except for certain jobs, also I discriminate based on race. It depends on the individual, but I definitely discriminate, and always will. Nobody can do anything about it either. Hahaha!

Offline SaintsCanada

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 05:15:22 PM »
Discriminating against people is completely natural, I see no problem.

I don't want to hire liberals, also I don't hire women except for certain jobs, also I discriminate based on race. It depends on the individual, but I definitely discriminate, and always will. Nobody can do anything about it either. Hahaha!

You're a crappy human.

Offline Ptolemy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
You're a crappy human.

What, did I say something wrong??  :azn:

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment