December 16, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

Author Topic: Fujifilm Instax Camera  (Read 980 times)

Offline emmas28

• Veteran
Fujifilm Instax Camera
« on: January 11, 2017, 02:59:29 PM »
Hi

Does anyone on here either own a Fujifilm Instax camera? I am looking at possibly getting Instax 70. I've read a few reviews and have concluded that the Instax is definitely better than the Polaroid Snap but would still like some opnions.

Thanks  :smiley:

Offline hockeyguard

• Veteran
Re: Fujifilm Instax Camera
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 03:28:29 PM »
I would recommend the Instax Printer instead of the camera. With the printer, you use pictures from your phone or other wireless device and send it to the printer. A friend of mine has both. With the instax camera, it's a gamble if it'll turn out as she had hoped. Just my thoughts but I'd go with the printer.

Offline emmas28

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 06:57:20 PM »
I would recommend the Instax Printer instead of the camera. With the printer, you use pictures from your phone or other wireless device and send it to the printer. A friend of mine has both. With the instax camera, it's a gamble if it'll turn out as she had hoped. Just my thoughts but I'd go with the printer.

I will definitely look into that. I didn't know they did a separate printing unit. Thanks!

Offline tommyb.goode

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 08:11:10 PM »
Yeah I have the 210 which is the large format one, the camera is huge though.

I recommend you go to lomography in Hongdae if you're in Seoul. Their new instax cameras use fuji film and they are beautiful cameras with more settings to play with.

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 09:01:23 PM »
Photos are dirt cheap to develop here.  I had a friend take pics at my wedding, and i had selected pics (about 200) developed for an album for less than 20,000 Won. 

Offline cheeseyray

• Waygookin
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »

the printers are a bit chat....white vertical lines through the photos.. either print photos from your phone with a proper printer or get a fun polaroid camera like the instax 8.

Offline hockeyguard

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »
I haven't had any problems with lines through pictures. They turn out just as good as the camera pictures itself. You can edit them so that offers more options.
Here is what I have and love it:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/item/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=540042844&pos_shop_cd=SH&pos_class_cd=111111111&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=instax+printer&keyword_seqno=11225694040&search_keyword=instax+printer

Offline macteacher

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
I haven't had any problems with lines through pictures. They turn out just as good as the camera pictures itself. You can edit them so that offers more options.
Here is what I have and love it:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/item/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=540042844&pos_shop_cd=SH&pos_class_cd=111111111&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=instax+printer&keyword_seqno=11225694040&search_keyword=instax+printer

i'd recommend the second edition that came out this year. the print quality is a lot higher

Offline macteacher

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 11:06:03 AM »
Yeah I have the 210 which is the large format one, the camera is huge though.

I recommend you go to lomography in Hongdae if you're in Seoul. Their new instax cameras use fuji film and they are beautiful cameras with more settings to play with.

ohhhh thanks for this tip

Offline emmas28

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 12:42:06 PM »
Thanks for the advice everyone!