February 24, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

Author Topic: When will Trump be impeached?  (Read 4735 times)

Online Ptolemy

• Veteran
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #160 on: Yesterday at 09:02:34 AM »
Pretty surprising numbers (for me at least) showing support for Trumpernickel.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

Everyone has known this for awhile, that's why he ran on it and won.

Americans are NOT in favor of what the liberals say is best for them. The liberal media just keep running this stuff about how Trump is a nazi hurting immigrants feelings or whatever. Uhh no, he is enforcing what the American people want. And he is massively discrediting the radical left for going against the public's wishes.

If the radicals do not follow the law they will be dealt with...the public is in favor of that.

Offline Conner42

• Adventurer
« Reply #161 on: Yesterday at 10:35:45 AM »
It's pretty god damn funny that I've seen the phrase "liberal fascist" pop up more than a couple of times here...

Wait, funny or sad? I really can't tell the difference anymore.
Remember: KEU-RAY-EUN-POP

Online Ptolemy

• Veteran
« Reply #162 on: Yesterday at 10:45:39 AM »
It's pretty god damn funny that I've seen the phrase "liberal fascist" pop up more than a couple of times here...

I would like to take credit for the term.  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Been working on it awhile. The most descriptive term I came up for modern liberalism is "liberal corporate fascism". The corporate aspect is very important. I played around with "corporatist" and "progressivist" but it's hard to fit the words together and becomes cumbersome. You need something catchy like "fake news" in today's culture, so I shortened it to liberal fascism, aka "the anti-fascists are the new fascists".

Been hammering the internets with it, and now I see it showing up in conversations. Of course someone else might have launched it independently and I'm giving myself too much credit.

Offline Conner42

• Adventurer
« Reply #163 on: Yesterday at 11:15:47 AM »

I would like to take credit for the term.  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Been working on it awhile. The most descriptive term I came up for modern liberalism is "liberal corporate fascism". The corporate aspect is very important. I played around with "corporatist" and "progressivist" but it's hard to fit the words together and becomes cumbersome. You need something catchy like "fake news" in today's culture, so I shortened it to liberal fascism, aka "the anti-fascists are the new fascists".

Been hammering the internets with it, and now I see it showing up in conversations. Of course someone else might have launched it independently and I'm giving myself too much credit.
Okay, so it's like an ironic joke or something.

I will say that it's also a little ironic that a term gets thrown around like this by people who support someone who resembles an actual fascist. Maybe not completely, but the comparisons aren't exactly off base.

But, whatever. It's the usual game in politics. We just throw words at each other because we know they sound bad and are insulting but we never take the time to understand what they mean. Never change, people  ;D
Remember: KEU-RAY-EUN-POP

Online Ptolemy

• Veteran
« Reply #164 on: Yesterday at 11:42:22 AM »

Wrong, as I stated, it is a term to encompass what modern liberalism has become. Intolerance, and the ability to enforce their narrow views on others, and silence anyone who disagrees.

There is nothing fascist about Trump, it was the democratic process, will of the people.

Offline orionchocopie

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #165 on: Yesterday at 11:54:10 AM »

Wrong, as I stated, it is a term to encompass what modern liberalism has become. Intolerance, and the ability to enforce their narrow views on others, and silence anyone who disagrees.

There is nothing fascist about Trump, it was the democratic process, will of the people.

But what if the people are fascist?

Online Ptolemy

• Veteran
« Reply #166 on: Yesterday at 12:05:47 PM »
But what if the people are fascist?

That's "stuff liberals say".  :wink:

The psychology of liberals is "I know better than everyone else", if it doesn't go my way, I am justified in overthrowing the government and/or violence. That's what makes them fascists.

That's also how they lost the election. "Deplorables, white supremacists", hate language at people who do not agree with them.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment