November 18, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

Author Topic: Harry Potter Camp  (Read 201510 times)

Offline jimwall5

• Veteran
Re: Harry Potter Camp
« Reply #300 on: July 04, 2017, 08:56:10 AM »
I did an escape room for my last camp and it went well. I've planned another one to go with the Harry Potter camp. I haven't completely finished it, but I've included my planning so far, including PPTs with combination locks they have to solve.

Offline SamBunny

• Explorer
Re: Harry Potter Camp
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2017, 03:38:50 PM »
I made a role-play PPT since the weather has been garbage and I'm afraid we won't get to go outside to play the Harry Potter vs. Voldemort game (using imperatives).

The script matches the YBM 3rd and 4th grade books. The role-play PPT is intended for 4th grade. I have never had these students before so unfortunately I couldn't cater the script exactly for them. I literally only have them for a week-long, 3 hour a day summer camp.

For a printable script, see pages 12-13 of my Lesson Plan. You will need to format it to fit on one page for printing as my comp didn't save the changes I made :/ sorry.

Also, I apologize in advance for my sloppy lesson plan. I'm a new teacher and I had a week to put everything together :/ The next week with my 3rd grade will be much better.